Eurokod 1: Laster på bärverk - Del 1-2: Allmänna laster - Termisk och mekanisk verkan av brand
(1) The methods given in this Part 1-2 of EN 1991 are applicable to buildings, with a fire load related to thebuilding and its occupancy.
(2) This Part 1-2 of EN 1991 deals with thermal and mechanical actions on structures exposed to fire. It isintended to be used in conjunction with the fire design Parts of prEN 1992 to prEN 1996 and prEN 1999which give rules for designing structures for fire resistance.
(3) This Part 1-2 of EN 1991 contains thermal actions related to nominal and physically based thermalactions. More data and models for physically based thermal actions are given in annexes.
(4) This Part 1-2 of EN 1991 gives general principles and application rules in connection to thermal andmechanical actions to be used in conjunction with EN 1990, EN 1991-1-1, EN 1991-1-3 and EN 1991-1-4.
(5) The assessment of the damage of a structure after a fire, is not covered by the present document.