Vägtrafikinformatik - DATEX II specifikationer för datautbyte mellan trafikledning och information - Del 2: Platsreferenser
This European Standard series (EN 16157) specifies and defines component facets supporting the exchange and shared use of data and information in the field of traffic and travel.
The component facets include the framework and context for exchanges, the modelling approach, data content, data structure and relationships.
This European Standard series is applicable to:
- traffic and travel information which is of relevance to road networks (non-urban and urban),
- public transport information that is of direct relevance to the use of a road network (e.g. road link via train or ferry service),
- traffic and travel information in the case of Cooperative intelligent transport systems (C-ITS).
This European Standard series establishes specifications for data exchange between any two instances of the following actors:
- Traffic Information Centres (TICs),
- Traffic Control Centres (TCCs),
- Service Providers (SPs).
Use of this European Standard series may be applicable for use by other actors.
This European Standard series covers, at least, the following types of informational content:
- road traffic event information – planned and unplanned occurrences both on the road network and in the surrounding environment,
- operator initiated actions,
- road traffic measurement data, status data, and travel time data,
- travel information relevant to road users, including weather and environmental information,
- road traffic management information and instructions relating to use of the road network.
This part of the EN 16157 series specifies the informational structures, relationships, roles, attributes and associated data types, for the implementation of the location referencing systems used in association with the different publications defined in the Datex II framework. It also defines a DATEX II publication for exchanging predefined locations. This is part of the DATEX II platform independent data model.