Vägtrafikinformatik - DATEX II specifikationer för datautbyte mellan trafikledning och information - Del 1: Kontext och ramverk
This document specifies and defines components required to support the exchange and shared use of data and information in the field of traffic and travel.
The components include the framework and context for the modelling approach, data content, data structure and relationships.
This document is applicable to:
- traffic and travel information which is of relevance to road networks (non-urban and urban),
- public transport information that is of direct relevance to the use of a road network (e.g. road link via train or ferry service),
- traffic and travel information in the case of Cooperative intelligent transport systems (C-ITS).
This document establishes specifications for data exchange between any two instances of the following actors:
- Traffic Information Centres (TICs),
- Traffic Control Centres (TCCs),
- Service Providers (SPs),
Use of this document can be applicable for use by other actors.
This document covers, at least, the following types of informational content:
- road traffic event information - planned and unplanned occurrences both on the road network and in the surrounding environment,
- information about operator-initiated actions - including both advisory and mandatory measures,
- road traffic measurement data, status data, and travel time data,
- travel information relevant to road users, including weather and environmental information,
- road traffic management information and information and advice relating to use of the road network.
This part of EN 16157 specifies the DATEX II framework of all parts of this European Standard, the context of use and the modelling approach taken and used throughout this European Standard. This approach is described using formal methods and provides the mandatory reference framework for all other parts.