Vägtrafikinformatik - Kollektivtransporter - Referensdatamodell - Del 4: Trafikledning
1.1 General Scope of the Standard
The main objective of the present standard is to present the Reference Data Model for Public Transport, based on:
- the Reference Data Model, EN 12896, known as Transmodel V5.1;
- EN 28701:2012, Intelligent transport systems - Public transport - Identification of Fixed Objects in Public Transport (IFOPT), although note that this particular standard has been withdrawn as it is now included within Parts 1 and 2 of this standard (EN 12896-1:2016 and EN 12896-2:2016) following their successful publication;
incorporating the requirements of:
- EN 15531-1 to -3 and CEN/TS 15531-4 and -5: Public transport - Service interface for real-time information relating to public transport operations (SIRI);
- CEN/TS 16614-1 and -2: Public transport - Network and Timetable Exchange (NeTEx), in particular the specific needs for long distance train operation.
Particular attention is drawn to the data model structure and methodology:
- the data model is described in a modular form in order to facilitate the understanding and the use of the model;
- the data model is entirely described in UML.
The following functional domains are considered:
- Network Description: routes, lines, journey patterns, timing patterns, service patterns, scheduled stop points and stop places;
- Timing Information and Vehicle Scheduling (runtimes, vehicle journeys, day type-related vehicle schedules);
- Passenger Information (planned and real-time);
- Fare Management (fare structure, sales, validation, control);
- Operations Monitoring and Control: operating day-related data, vehicle follow-up, control actions;
- Driver Management:
- Driver Scheduling (day-type related driver schedules),
- Rostering (ordering of driver duties into sequences according to some chosen methods),
- Driving Personnel Disposition (assignment of logical drivers to physical drivers and recording of driver performance);
- Management Information and Statistics (including data dedicated to service ...