Aerospace series - Passive HF RFID tags intended for aircraft use
The scope of this European Standard is to:
- Provide a requirements document for RFID Tag Manufacturers to produce passive HF tags for the Aerospace industry.
- Identify the minimum performance requirements specific to passive HF tags used on aircraft parts, accessed only during ground operations.
- Specify the test requirements specific to passive HF tags for airborne use, in addition to EUROCAE ED-14 / RTCA DO-160 latest issue compliance requirements separately called out in this document.
- Identify existing standards applicable to passive HF tags.
- Provide a qualification standard for passive HF tags which will use permanently-affixed installation on aircraft and aircraft parts.