Eurokod 6: Dimensionering av murverkskonstruktioner - Del 1-1: Allmänna regler för armerade och oarmerade murverkskonstruktioner
(1)P The basis for the design of buildings and civil engineering works in masonry is given in this Part 1-1 of Eurocode 6, which deals with unreinforced masonry and reinforced masonry where the reinforcement is added to provide ductility, strength or improve serviceability. The principles of the design of prestressed masonry and confined masonry are given, but application rules are not provided. This Part is not valid for masonry with a plan area of less than 0,04 m2.
(2) For those types of structures not covered entirely, for new structural uses for established materials, for new materials, or where actions and other influences outside normal experience have to be resisted, the principles and application rules given in this EN may be applicable, but may need to be supplemented.
(3) Part 1-1 gives detailed rules which are mainly applicable to ordinary buildings. The applicability of these rules may be limited, for practical reasons or due to simplifications; any limits of applicability are given in the text where necessary.
(4)P The following subjects are dealt with in Part 1-1:
- section 1 : General;
- section 2 : Basis of design;
- section 3 : Materials;
- section 4 : Durability;
- section 5 : Structural analysis;
- section 6 : Ultimate Limit State;
- section 7 : Serviceability Limit State;
- section 8 : Detailing;
- section 9 : Execution;