Kallvalsade smala stålband - Toleranser för dimensioner och form
1.1 This European Standard applies to cold rolled narrow strip in coils and cut lengths, in thicknesses up to 10 mm
and of widths less than 600 mm, made from unalloyed and alloyed steels, mainly those specified in EN 10132,
EN 10139, EN 10268 and prEN 10338, with the exception of stainless and heat-resisting steels and the products
given in 1.2.
The application of this European Standard to products with other dimensions shall be agreed separately.
1.2 This European Standard does not cover cold rolled flat products for which a separate standard already exists,
particularly the following products:
- cold rolled non-oriented magnetic steel sheet and strip (EN 10106);
- grain-oriented magnetic steel sheet and strip (EN 10107);
- cold rolled electrical non-alloy and alloy steel sheet and strip delivered in the semi-processed state (EN
- cold rolled uncoated low carbon and high yield strength steel flat products for cold forming (EN 10131);
- cold reduced blackplate (EN 10205).