Geografisk information - Regler för applikationsschema (ISO 19109:2005)
SS-EN ISO 19109:2016
This International Standard defines rules for creating and documenting application schemas, including principles for the definition of features.
The scope of this International Standard includes the following:
- conceptual modelling of features and their properties from a universe of discourse;
- definition of application schemas;
- use of the conceptual schema language for application schemas;
- transition from the concepts in the conceptual model to the data types in the application schema;
- integration of standardized schemas from other ISO geographic information standards with the application schema.