Svetsning och besläktade förfaranden - Provning av grundfärger - Del 1: Allmänna krav (ISO 17652-1:2003)
This part of this European Standard specifies standardised conditions for an assessment of shop primers on the weldability of steel materials. The standard is intended to be used for assessment of shop primers by:
- testing by the suppliers during development of new shop primers;
- testing by the suppliers during production as part of a quality control scheme;
- declaration of the properties of shop primers by suppliers;
- use as a reference in contracts between suppliers and customers for deliveries of shop primers;
- acceptance testing of shop primers by customers.
The standard can also be used for comparisons between different shop primers using the welding procedure appropriate for the task, or between the different welding procedures using a specific shop primer.
For guidance on application see clause 4.