Skogsmaskiner - Säkerhetskrav för radiofjärrstyrning
This European standard specifies the additional requirements for cableless control systems that are used in forestry machinery. The fundamental requirements are defined in the standard prEN 62745. Cableless control systems for the following forestry machines are treated in this standard:
- forestry cable winches according to ISO 19472, winches for log splitters;
- self-propelled machinery for forestry according to EN ISO 11850 (machines for felling, moving and debranching, forwarders, log loaders, skidders, processors, harvesting machines, mulchers as well as multipurpose machines of these construction types, as described in ISO 6814); the definitive part of the standard defines essential requirements for the driving function of the machine;
- mobile yarders for timber logging corresponding to prEN 16517;
- log splitters and combined firewood splitters according to EN 609 1:2016, 126.96.36.199 Chipping machines according to EN 13525 and chipping machines with mechanical feed systems for the production of woodchips and shredding /grinding machines;
- forestry boom loader and similar devices that are used on self-propelled machinery and trailers for forestry according to EN ISO 11850 and, as indicated above, for timber transport, timber loading, the loading of forestry goods or forestry products as well as for the handling and arrangement of timber harvesters, felling attachments, machines for felling and moving, attachments, saw heads, gripper-saw combinations with or without load or similar devices and machines, insofar they are not treated in EN 12999. Forestry boom loader can be a component of the forestry machine on which they are mounted.