Byggnadsbeslag - Kantreglar till dörrar och fönster - Krav och provning
This European Standard specifies performance, security and safety requirements(including test methods) for single point bolts and their associated keeps, used tosecure, or increase the security of, doors or windows in buildings; where operation is bylever, knob, slide, pull, etc, or removable implement (but not a multiple differ key) fromthe protected side of the leaf only. Spring engaging bolts, and bolts with locking facilityare included if they are, by definition, bolts (see 3.1.1).
The following types are therefore included:
- barrel bolts, tower bolts,
- foot bolts, drop bolts, square spring bolts, garage door bolts,
- flush bolts (slide, knob, lever or automatic action),
- padlock bolts,
- locking bolts of the type where movement of the shoot is by hand, and action of the lock merely prevents withdrawal1,
- privacy bolts,
- mortice bolts (operated by removable operating device, or fixed knob, lever etc).
This European Standard does not include Cremone/Espagnolette type bolts; nor does itinclude bolts used for emergency exit or panic devices.