Railway applications - Railway vehicle maintenance - Creation and modification of maintenance plan
This document describes the methodology and the elements to be considered for the creation and modification of a vehicle maintenance plan, up to the validation. This document describes general requirements (list of input data, structure and content) of a maintenance plan.
For the creation and modification of a maintenance plan, this document lists:
- preparation and selection of documents and input data;
- analysis of input data and development of the maintenance plan up to its validation;
- process to be followed to create a maintenance plan
- reasons to check a current maintenance plan;
- risk assessment and process to be followed to modify the maintenance plan;
- monitoring conditions (e.g. justification methods, verification, validation, documentation, roles, skills and knowledge).
This document applies only to preventive maintenance.