This document specifies requirements and test methods for trampolines for domestic use, their access devices and their enclosures, intended for outdoor and/or indoor use by one person at a time.
The scope of this document excludes:
- trampolines used as gymnastic equipment, covered by EN 13219:2008;
- floating inflatable trampolines, covered by the EN ISO 25649:2017 series;
- trampolines used in public playgrounds;
- inclined mat trampolines;
- inflatable trampolines;
- fitness trampolines, including trampolines for medical use;
- trampolines with additional features, e.g. tents, basketball hoop.