Facility Management - Del 3: Vägledning för kvalitet i Facility Management
This European Standard provides a guideline how to measure, achieve and improve quality in FM. It gives complementary guidelines to EN ISO 9000, EN ISO 9001 and EN 15221-2 within the framework of EN 15221-1. The standard provides a link into management methods and management theories.
This European Standard is applicable to:
- FM in public and private organizations;
- client organization and service provider relationships;
- full range of facility products or facility services;
- both types of service providers in FM (internal and external);
- all types of working environments (e.g. industrial, commercial, administration, military, healthcare etc.).
This European Standard is applicable to business services (not consumer oriented).
This European Standard does not:
- replace the quality management systems of the client organization;
- provide standard forms:
- for performance and quality management systems (delivering a quality management system);
- for defining requirements;
- for a measurement tool;
- for service level;
- apply to the certification of the quality system of Facility Management (covered by EN ISO 9001).