LPG equipment and accessories - Filling operations for LPG cylinders
This European Standard specifies the requirements for the operation of a cylinder filling plant to ensure that filling of transportable refillable LPG cylinders is carried out in a controlled and safe manner.
This document is applicable to the filling of cylinders complying with RID/ADR  (including pi marked cylinders) and also to existing non RID/ADR cylinder populations.
This document is applicable to the following:
- welded and brazed steel LPG cylinders with a specified minimum wall thickness (see EN 1442  and EN 12807  or an equivalent standard);
- welded steel LPG cylinders without specified minimum wall thickness (see EN 14140  or an equivalent standard);
- welded aluminium LPG cylinders (see EN 13110  or an equivalent standard);
- composite LPG cylinders (see EN 14427  or an equivalent standard); and
- over-moulded cylinders (OMC).
This document does not cover the requirements for filling LPG cylinders that are designed and equipped for filling by the user.